Happy Birthday to me!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
#4
Aw Shannon babe! I didn't know it was your birthday as it doesn't say it in 'Members Birthdays' otherwise I would have started a thread especially for you.



Happy Birthday, My dear. Shame that you're working, but I hope you have a good time tonight.

Lotsa Luv,

xox
 
#5
Carmella said:
Aw Shannon babe! I didn't know it was your birthday as it doesn't say it in 'Members Birthdays' otherwise I would have started a thread especially for you.



Happy Birthday, My dear. Shame that you're working, but I hope you have a good time tonight.

Lotsa Luv,

xox

yes happy bithday
:)
 
#6
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!! If Its Any Consolation Im Working Too..... God Damn Call Centres! What You Got Planned Anything Special.???
 
#9
toksoz said:
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!! If Its Any Consolation Im Working Too..... God Damn Call Centres! What You Got Planned Anything Special.???

LOL what call centre do you work in? Im in one right now too, i work for AOL! God Damn Call centres :doh:


Cheers guys, you are all sweeties ;)
 
#11
Shannon said:
LOL what call centre do you work in? Im in one right now too, i work for AOL! God Damn Call centres :doh:

Im at GE CAPITAL, Retailer Finance, You know all those store cards you have!!!!!! I Register you to access them on line.... What ya do at aol sweets???
 
#12
i work for imb when the card point machines are broke or run out of money for hsbc i send a man to fix them
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
not bissey today tha is why i am playing on cmputer
sharon
x
x
x
 
#14
nps lol, i work in the Conditions of Service Department, basically i catch then dirty nasty f..uckers online and terminate their accounts or give them warnings!

When they do bad things against the aol terms and conditions, i catch them out, its like the internet security department!
 
#15
Shannon said:
nps lol, i work in the Conditions of Service Department, basically i catch then dirty nasty f..uckers online and terminate their accounts or give them warnings!
And what type of things do you come accross?? bet you have a few stories..

Im all alone on my department today, registering people for online access. No phone work, so thought Id chat to you lot.....
 
#16
Admin said:
Happy Birthdays!
a green dot gift has been added to your reputation.

:cheers:
That only just clicked with me now admin, thanks a million :D I really love thoses green dots!!!


Believe me there are stories about work, but if i told ye...i'd have to kill ye :nf02:

Lets just say they range from rascists to paedophiles etc...its such a joy to talk to them on the phone and read out to them exactly what they said online and they suddenly go very quiet!
 
Top