Tradesmen in Kusadasi

Here is a small list of tradesmen who I can personally vouch for as to their quality of service.

Moving House - Evden Eve Tasimacilik
Ahmet Tekkececi - 0535 221 2234

Excellent service for anyone moving house. If you are moving to an apartment, no worries as he has an electric lift that is erected outside the apartment, making the move safe and swift.

About the closest you will get to Pickfords in Kusadasi!

Also operates a container collection service from any Turkish Airport. Direct removals by road from the UK to Turkey available.

Private Telekom Service - Telefonci
Halil - 0533 245 6688

If you live in a sitesi then generally you will find that responsibility for service by PTT will finish at the main panel on your site. For prompt service Halil has a very good knowlege of telekoms and had previously worked for PTT. Whether you have a small problem, require new cabling then Halil will help.

Satellite Installations & General Electronics
Ada Teknik
Taskem - 0542 623 2913

Complete service here. New satellite installation or cabling and code upgrades - they are IMO the best in Kusadasi. A good team of lads who know their trade very well. Clean installs and timely appointments.
Thoroughly recommended.

Veterinery
Ahmet Kocabay - (Surgery 0256 614 7571) (Mobile 0532 336 4313) (Home 0256 633 4036)

House visiting service is available.

Hi. This must be the thread where I can get the appropriate advise. I would like some contacts in Kusadasi where I can order security window and door grills, support columns of balconies, pergolas and installation of roof gutters. It will be greatly appreciated.
VivaKusadasi mentioned Spot Magazasi. Is this somthing like a shop for DIYs?

I have a friend who does all that stuff. The owner is a friend of mine. He is really trustable and cheap at the prices. You can give me a visit if you are in Kusadasi at the moment. I would be pleased to help you.

Sun internet cafe
Kemal Arikan cad. Bulent Cagatay sok. No:3/c

cecil said:
Hi. This must be the thread where I can get the appropriate advise. I would like some contacts in Kusadasi where I can order security window and door grills, support columns of balconies, pergolas and installation of roof gutters. It will be greatly appreciated.
VivaKusadasi mentioned Spot Magazasi. Is this somthing like a shop for DIYs?
Cecil hi....

Spot shops are more your white goods and home electrical sorta shops.

The stuff that you want can be sourced from the manufacturers by visiting the industrial estate located just outside Kusadasi town - 1km past the big Migros (towards Soke) on the left hand side opposite the Renault garage.

Merv!

Hiya all

Here's some useless info for you all. We have the name n number of a good reliable plumber. Big problem though I left his phone number over there n won't be back till September. If anyone can put up with a leaky pipe till then call me and I'llglady help with the number.