Girlies own apartment here....

Wondered if all the girlies here (mates) had ever considered all getting together and renting an apartment for the season?

Its got to save you all money over the course of the season with the amount of frequent travelling you all do.

Apartments are available fully furnished, so its just the basic rent divided between you all.

Just an idea.;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Me and Cherry (off here) planned agessss ago, to meet up & go to Kusadasi together and rent an apartment/villa with a few of our mates. It does work out alot cheaper than hotels.

The only thing is I think most of the people here have already booked their holiday & accomodation, Lee.

Carmella said:
Me and Cherry (off here) planned agessss ago, to meet up & go to Kusadasi together and rent an apartment/villa with a few of our mates. It does work out alot cheaper than hotels.

The only thing is I think most of the people here have already booked their holiday & accomodation, Lee.
It was just something for discussion - lets forget you have booked for 2005. Just work the sums and practicalities out, maybe 2006? Nothing in it for me hun, trying to save you ladies some money and get you over here more frequently.

Theoretically I guess it could work. ok a 6 month let would cost more monthly than a 12 month contract (winter) but I still think you could save a packet.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
Nothing in it for me hun, trying to save you ladies some money and get you over here more frequently.
I know babe, and you're really helpful. You suprise me (in a good way) every day with your new threads.

Anyway it's definately something the girls should think about... :)

cok guzel masallah calkala

(no idea what I just said)