One for the ladies....

A rather attractive young lady goes up to the bar in Kusadasi.

She gestures alluringly to the Turkish barman who comes over immediately.

When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face close to hers.

When he does so, she begins to gently caress his beard which is full and bushy.

"Are you the Manager?" she asks, softly stroking his face with both hands.

"Actually, no" he replies.

"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him" she says, running her hands up beyond his beard and into his hair.

"I'm afraid I can't" breathes the barman - clearly aroused.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes there is. I need you to give him a message," she continues huskily, popping a couple of fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently........

"Tell him there's no toilet paper in the ladies room!"

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Eline said:
ha ha ha lol :D

Good Joke Lee, gonna remind that when the toiletpaper is run out !!
At least bar owners might eventually get the message!

Toilets are the pits in some bars and restaurants! Dont you agree.

You can always judge an establishment by the quality of its toilet IMHO.

merlin said:
At least bar owners might eventually get the message!

Toilets are the pits in some bars and restaurants! Dont you agree.

You can always judge an establishment by the quality of its toilet IMHO.
I totally agree, there is nothing like a dirty smelly toilet!
We i see that in the bars, i never go in there i find it very desgusting... Always hold my self til the next place :doh:

Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
I totally agree, there is nothing like a dirty smelly toilet!
We i see that in the bars, i never go in there i find it very desgusting... Always hold my self til the next place :doh:

I just get this funny feeling we are going for a new thread "the good toilet guide in Kusadasi" LOL

You are so wright Lee, dirty toilets are very bleehhhhggg. When I get there I will personally will check all toilets an bring out the disgusting details on here :p

BTW how's the weather in Kus at the moment?? Here it's beautifull over 20C!! I am sitting in the sun...getting a bit of a tan before I go!

Lol that could be a idea, i would love to know where there r some great toilets :p bcause i havent seen that many to be honest. I only know a few bars and restaurants that r okay.
Dont understand why they dont clean them good, the customers will be much more happy, if they can go to the toilet while they r there!

Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
Dont understand why they dont clean them good, the customers will be much more happy, if they can go to the toilet while they r there!
I don't understand it eighter, saw some really disgusting ones on Ladies Beach....flys all over the place ...ughhhhhh Had to pie in the water.... :p

Eline said:
You are so wright Lee, dirty toilets are very bleehhhhggg. When I get there I will personally will check all toilets an bring out the disgusting details on here :p

BTW how's the weather in Kus at the moment?? Here it's beautifull over 20C!! I am sitting in the sun...getting a bit of a tan before I go!

Weather is pants! cold and overcast!

Outlook is no good either for the next 4 days so will hibernate.

You could make a fortune! The Kusadasi Good Toilet Guide by Eline - a best seller!

:doh:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol nice 1 Lee :D

Eline said:
Omg I know, It's heaven ain't it!! Just from yday and today I am already fairly brown! Not gonna last though chicky, Shit weather next week.. :mad: