Buying Property in Kusadasi

helllo there, my fiancee and i are after purchasing a property in kusadasi called the xxxxx apartments from a company called URL REMOVED by ADMIN and we have been dealing with a lady called Christine Altinay. i was wondering if you had heard of this company ,

My fiancee and i shall be going over to turkey in June 2005 and it'd be great to have background info on the area and who we are buying from.

regards

hargadog

!!

hargadog Welcome to the forums!

I have lived her for some time now and have never heard of this development however, I dont know Christine Altinay but stay here with us and you can be sure that the news you want, you will find out. This site is the tops!

hargadog said:
helllo there, my fiancee and i are after purchasing a property in kusadasi called the xxxxx apartments from a company called URL REMOVED by ADMIN and we have been dealing with a lady called Christine Altinay. i was wondering if you had heard of this company

My fiancee and i shall be going over to turkey in June 2005 and it'd be great to have background info on the area and who we are buying from.

regards

hargadog

kevkj

Gladiator
Christine Altinay

I bought through Christine as did everyone on our Rimakent site .
She is good and trustworthy but a little slow in communicating.

buying in kusadasi

thanks for the info kevji, so you bought in kusadasi too ?

my fiancee and i are probably going out in june to see what the progress is

thanks for your reply again.

regards

hargadog

kevkj

Gladiator
Merlin

Well thats a good question .
Yes and No .
We stopped supplying half of kusadasi as well as our site.
But there is still problems with the old electric agreement that has been mislaid from 15 years ago.
Anyway we are back April 24th .

kevkj said:
Well thats a good question .
Yes and No .
We stopped supplying half of kusadasi as well as our site.
But there is still problems with the old electric agreement that has been mislaid from 15 years ago.
Anyway we are back April 24th .

Ha Ha - yeah! just wanna say thanks for keeping my electric fire and 3 deep freezers going!

Seriously, if I can help, let me know ok!