New girl

Hi there everybody.
I am new to Kusadasi Biz, find it very interesting.
Am married to a Turk, living in Ireland. Am also new to this chat stuff, what does 'lol' mean. Excuse my ignorance.

**claire**

Super Moderator
Welcome Bella!!!Glad you are finding the Forum interesting!!

would be great to hear some of your stories .. have you been to Kus??

ps...LOL ...Laugh out loud :)

Hi Claire, thanx for that explanation.

Yes been to Kusadasi quite a few times. Love it there, really miss it when am here. Would love to move back there eventually. What about you ?

**claire**

Super Moderator
Bella said:
Hi Claire, thanx for that explanation.

Yes been to Kusadasi quite a few times. Love it there, really miss it when am here. Would love to move back there eventually. What about you ?
Love it also ......plan to move out there (one day) I spend as much time as work will allow out there.

well welcome ..the sites pretty quiet tonight, it gets busy during the days & most nights there are a few of us on here ..please feel free to add to some of the threads .. :) will be nice to get some new opinions on them!!

answer to your question ..no im in England!!

hey bella welcome to the forum! hope u enjoy it! and find it very useful! so how long did u live out there for before moving to Ireland? well enjoy the forum love joanne :miranda: x

WELCOME to the Forum Bella,

Nice to hear you find it very interesting, I would love te hear more of your stories ......

xxx Eline

Hi bella welcome.I have not been on here long my self but i find this forum very helpfull and the people are very friendly
Ruth xx :)